DEFINITION OF COOKIES.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
The FABIOLA GARCÍA GARCÍA -LIÑÁN LÓPEZ – CUBERO website uses its own and third party cookies, all in the domain “fabiola1987.com”.
A.- TYPES OF COOKIES.
1. Types of cookies, according to the entity that manages them:
- a) Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- b) Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
2. Types of cookies, according to their purpose:
- a) Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- b) Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- c) Personalization Cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the registration of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to offer commercial information tailored to their tastes and preferences. They store information such as the type of connection, language, browsing patterns or location.
- d) Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on this.
3. Types of cookies, according to the period of time they remain activated:
- a) Session Cookies: These are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- b) Persistent Cookies: They are those designed so that the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED IN www.fabiola1987.com
|_ga||Analytics||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat||Performance||1 minute||This cookie is installed by Google Universal Analytics to restrain request rate and thus limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.|
|_gid||Analytics||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_GRECAPTCHA||Necessary||5 months 27 days||This cookie is set by the Google recaptcha service to identify bots to protect the website against malicious spam attacks.|
|_ir||Advertising||Session||This is a Pinterest cookie that collects information on visitor behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used on the website, in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement.|
|CONSENT||Analytics||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Necessary||1 yer||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|pll_language||Functionals||1 year||The pll_language cookie is used by Polylang to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to get the language information when not available in another way.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Advertising||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|YSC||Advertising||Session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||Advertising||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||Advertising||2 years||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
B- COOKIE MANAGEMENT.
1.- Why should I allow cookies?
By allowing cookies, you can get a better experience on our website.
In addition, there are some basic actions that require cookies (technical) and that allow the website to develop its functionalities.
2.- What happens if I block cookies?
If you decide to block cookies, it may prevent the proper functioning of some features of the website. This will restrict what you can do on the website.
If you accept these limitations and decide to block cookies, please follow the instructions for your browser in the following section.
3.- How can I block or allow cookies?
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as browser:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, starting at http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera, from http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
ACCESS TO DATA
Cookies on our website are used by:
- The Owner of the page FABIOLA GARCÍA -LIÑÁN LÓPEZ – CUBERO, with CIF 30450309B and registered office at Calle O’ donell 16 1°, 41001, Sevilla.
- GOOGLE INC., 1600 AmphitheatreParkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA